request: JOB DESCRIPTIONS

Subject: request: JOB DESCRIPTIONS
From: swigser <swigser -at- ONE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:33:02 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of rewriting my job description (along with my
manager's help). I've been working for this company for just under 2
years and I'm the first tech. writer they have hired. The importance of
the job description is that it will help solidify my position and it will
be used in deciding my "job grade" (money!).

Enough background-is anyone willing to share their job description or give
me pointers as to what should be included. My main duty is responding to
humongous (sp?) RFPs for the sales department.

You can reply directly to me-swigser -at- one -dot- net

TIA,

Sarah