Re: Re[2]: rec a java book?

Subject: Re: Re[2]: rec a java book?
From: AlumsHubby -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 15:42:00 -0500

I must've zapped the original post; I see the thread's wandering way off
subject, as threads do... but I know Bruce Eckel's got a late
pre-"dead-trees" edition of _Thinking in Java_ on his web site,
http:\\www.EckelObjects.com/Eckel. Also, there's the Cafe Au Lait Java Book
List at http://sunsite.ics.forth.gr/java_corner/faq/books.html.

Hope this helps somebody.

Bill McClain (mailto:alumshubby -at- aol -dot- com)