A message from the world-record holder--Mr. Big Sig

Subject: A message from the world-record holder--Mr. Big Sig
From: James Bauman <James -dot- Bauman -at- SAFETY-KLEEN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 16:04:27 -0500

From: James Bauman on 10/30/97 04:04 PM

To: TECHWR-L @ LISTSERV.OKSTATE.EDU
cc:

I never dreamed I'd be in the techwhirlers' Hall of Infamy!

This message is a test to see if I'm the cause of the problem or just a
victim of coincidence. My suspicions and my typical life experiences lead
me to believe the former, unfortunately. If this message results in
another light-year long message, my sincere apologies. This message was
made from a new stationery file in Lotus Notes. I threw away the old file
in case that was the problem---yet, I'd never had a problem with it before.

I'm crossing my fingers before I send this out!

Jim Bauman
IS Technical Publications
Safety-Kleen Corp.

mailto:jbauman -at- safety-kleen -dot- com