Germany: New Domain for TWH

Subject: Germany: New Domain for TWH
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- NBG -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 11:03:09 +0100

Hello,

a note for those of you who tried to reach my system since 09-OCT-97: My
former domain twh.msn.sub.org got inoperational without prior notice. If you
wish to access any service of my BBS "TechWriter's Home" through the Internet,
namely my mailing lists, please send your messages to the new domain
twh.nbg.de.

If you are interested in my (mostly German) services send a message to
info -at- twh -dot- nbg -dot- de

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance technical writer (electronics, software)