Re: Anyone work 4-10 hour days?

Subject: Re: Anyone work 4-10 hour days?
From: David Mason <dcm -at- KPCO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 16:28:33 -0700

>I know that it is "in vogue" to shun work and maintain the
> stiff "they're not going to get me for more than 40 hours" upper lip.
> This attitude is often shown by those who are afraid that if anyone
> works extra hours it will reflect poorly on themselves.

I dont work 50+ hours because I have realized there is more to life
than the "in vogue" American attitude of not having a life outside of
my work. I enjoy my work but it is to be a small part of my life. I dont
want to end my life having been in front of a computer documenting
software for the majority of it. I could care less if my attitude is the
current fashion!

--
David C. Mason - Knight Piesold LLC
GIS Group