Using Word 97

Subject: Using Word 97
From: Joe Malone <joe -at- VNETTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 16:36:30 -0800

After years of Frame, I'm now using Word 97. I only went along with this
because the idea was, I'd just be producing modules for later use in
html docs and help...but lo and behold, suddenly I'm doing a hardcopy
manual with it. I'm giving it a chance before I revolt...

1. Can someone provide me with the urls of major Word faqs or archives?
I know microsoft has one with something like WordSupport in the address,
but I can't find it...Actually, searching the techwr-l archives might be
almost all I need?

2. I was hoping and praying that the master doc problem would be
resolved by now. As I read the archive threads and all the mail was
dated from Feb. 97 and before, and Word 7...until I came to the Master
Torture thread that ran deep into this month...oh, well. Just hard to
believe, after using Frame book files for 6 years...