Clip Art

Subject: Clip Art
From: Sally Carter <SallyC -at- CAPTURA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 10:28:26 -0800

Anyone have recommendations for good basic clip art packages out there?
(Could be on the Web or a software package; I don't care. But not too
expensive.)

No "cartoony" clip art or intricate drawings, please - just simple,
business-type representations that cover a number of different
situations. (I like pictograph-type representations because they are so
simple and deliver a clear message.)

These will be used both for print doc and online. If you can point me
to places on the Web, that would be just dandy. However, I'm not
interested in paying a price each time I download an image.

Thanks in advance, fellow writers, for your recommendations!

Sally Carter
Captura Software, Inc.
(425)487-9484 Ext.142
sallyc -at- captura -dot- com