Dictionaries of aviation terminology

Subject: Dictionaries of aviation terminology
From: Chaim Chatan <chatan -at- IDI -dot- ORG -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 16:28:02 +0200

I will be starting a technical writing/editing position in El Al's
Engineering department this coming Sunday. Is there anybody on this list
who can suggest a good dictionary of aviation-related terms so that I can
be able to gain a good working knowledge about aviation/aeronautics for the
position? I would also appreciate it if anybody can suggest some good Web
sites with basic information about aviation.
Chaim I. Chatan
P.O. Box 31928
Jerusalem 91318
ISRAEL