ANNOUNCE: Upcoming Seminars / WinHelp & RoboHELP / San Francisco & Chicago

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Upcoming Seminars / WinHelp & RoboHELP / San Francisco & Chicago
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 17:58:40 -0800

Knopf Online, a leading provider of vendor-certified training and
consulting services, announces the following seminars on RoboHELP,
WinHelp Office, and online help design:

WINHELP DESIGN WORKSHOP, 1 day, $395
San Francisco: Nov. 12, Dec. 17
Chicago: Dec. 3

INTRODUCTION TO ROBOHELP
San Francisco: Nov. 13-14 (sold out), Dec. 15-16
Chicago: Dec. 4-5

ADVANCED ROBOHELP & WINHELP OFFICE
San Francisco: Nov. 17-18, Dec. 18-19
Chicago: Dec. 8-9

Whether you're new to online help or an experienced help author, one of
our hands-on seminars can help you boost your skills to a new level. An
expert RoboHELP Certified Trainer leads our RoboHELP & WinHelp Office
seminars. We provide a computer for each attendee and plenty of hands-on
experience to help you master the many techniques you will learn. Our
seminars are presented in state-of-the-art, dedicated training
facilities, conveniently located in downtown San Francisco and downtown
Chicago.

For more information, including complete course descriptions and course
outlines, please visit us on the Web at http://www.knopf.com or e-mail
us at mailto:info -at- knopf -dot- com

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Regards,

-- David Knopf

David Knopf Tel: 415-731-8398 david -at- knopf -dot- com
Knopf Online Fax: 415-731-8399 http://www.knopf.com/
* Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting *
"Blue Sky RoboHELP Certified Trainer"

begin:          vcard
fn:             David Knopf
n:              Knopf;David
org:            Knopf Online
email;internet: david -at- knopf -dot- com
title:          President
tel;work:       415-731-8398
tel;fax:        415-731-8399
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0