Re: Technical Writing Programs

Subject: Re: Technical Writing Programs
From: Steve Fouts <stefou -at- ESKIMO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 08:53:48 -0800

Ross Squire (KTINY -at- aol -dot- com) wrote:
>I am compiling a list of leading programs (BA, MA, Ph.D., Certificate) in
>Technical Writing, Information Architecture, Instructional Design, and
>Knowledge Management.

It seems to me that this was done a year or two ago on this listserv,
but when I tried the web search engine, it was down. It is nearly
always down when I try it. Sending an email query to the web server
usually works though.

The STC has a good (though small) list of schools at:

http://www.stc.org/Education.html

To that list you can add my Alma Mater, Eastern Washington University,
with a BA in Technical Communication, and an MA in Technical
and Professional Writing.

http://www.class.ewu.edu/Engl/programs.html

/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts stefou -at- eskimo -dot- com
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ I am the Lorax and I speak for
/ / \ | \ / \ the trees.