Re: resume on a web page

Subject: Re: resume on a web page
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 10:22:01 -0800

It seems to me a stroke of genius that you could simply send the same email
message to, say, 20 recruiters or employers. In the message, introduce
yourself, describe the work you are looking for, etc., then simply include
the URL to your web site resume. The recruiter or employer can go
immediately to the resume, view it, and print it out if necessary. No muss,
no fuss, no attached files that can't be de-binhexed, and so forth.

Anybody do this sort of thing?

- tgr