Word to Frame (Please, don't hang up!)

Subject: Word to Frame (Please, don't hang up!)
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 15:59:09 -0500

Well, I understand now why I received few responses to my Switching from
Word to Frame query -- it's old news for most of you (unfortunately, not
for me). I've just spent hours poring through the list archives (could
somebody tell me how the search is supposed to work).

I have run out of steam (and time) to keep looking in the list, but there
is one note I would still like to find. I'd appreciate any leads on where
it might be. In my list travels, I discovered that someone named Denise
Beaudoin posted a summary of Word to Frame discussions to the list sometime
in 1996. (I know it's not anytime between May and November because I've
been through all those!) Does anybody remember the date? Denise, are you
still out there; do you remember this?