Re: list dedicated to Web Site Editing

Subject: Re: list dedicated to Web Site Editing
From: Nea Dodson <NeaDods -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 18:43:24 -0500

<<What is the ideal passage length?-Someone told me one minute of
reading material was best on a Web page.>>

The Laura LeMay books I have say that people don't like to scroll, so the
best passage length is that which fits on a single screen.

Have you tried the HTML newsgroups? They might know.

Nea Dodson
neadods -at- aol -dot- com
"Science, demystified, is just another nonfiction subject."
-- W. Zinsser