REMINDER: Technical Writing Chat - Blue Sky Software

Subject: REMINDER: Technical Writing Chat - Blue Sky Software
From: KTINY -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 12:58:59 -0500

Greetings:

The next Technical Writing Chat on America Online will be held on Friday,
November 7 from 10:00 - 11:00 PM (ET). The chat will feature Chris Eckert,
Manager of Tehcnical Support for Blue Sky Software. Chris will be available
to:

* discuss the latest version of Blue Sky's family of winhelp and HTML-help
based products
* answer questions about future hypertext and HTML-help development efforts
* answer questions about current challenges you may be encountering with
Blue Sky products

To access the chat you must be an AOL member. For AOL members:

1. Select Go To
2. Select Keyword
3. Enter Writers
4. Follow the chat links to the Writer's Den

Please note that I do not own stock in AOL nor do I work for AOL. AOL has
been nice enough to provide this forum for techical writers. If you are not
an AOL fan or member I can forward you a copy of the chat log (just email me
with your request).

At some point I will be moving this chat to our corporate web server.

Hope to see you in the chat tomorrow.

Ross Squire
Knowledge Transfer International