JOB: Technical Editor in No. Virginia

Subject: JOB: Technical Editor in No. Virginia
From: Don Sargent <don -dot- sargent -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 14:37:39 -0500

We are currently searching for a creative and exacting technical
communicator to join our software documentation team at Template
Software in Dulles, VA.

Usually, we look for senior-level writers with lots of programming
coursework and experience. This time, however, we want someone to
balance the team by specializing in editing and publishing our
information.

The ideal person would:

- Be a fantastic technical editor who can enforce good standards and
styles.
- Master our publishing tools and practices and make our print and
online materials functionally and aesthetically better with every
software release.

The following qualifications are desirable:

- Experience in editing and writing software documentation
- Experience in creating web pages
- Ability to create great-looking graphics
- Experience in using FrameMaker
- Experience in using UNIX and MS Windows

Please contact me by phone or email for more information. You can
submit your resume via regular mail, email, or fax. We require writing
samples.

You can find out more about Template Software, Inc. and our products at:

http://www.template.com

Please send your resume to the following:

Template Software voice: (703)318-1266
Attn: Don Sargent fax: (703)318-7378
45365 Vintage Park Plaza, Suite 100 email: sargent -at- template -dot- com
Dulles, VA 20166

--
Don Sargent
Template Software, Inc. "I might only get three strikes in