more info on URGENT: Bug in RoboHelp 5

Subject: more info on URGENT: Bug in RoboHelp 5
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 09:52:05 -0800

Additional info: Graphics hotspots work IF are links to full-fledged
TOPICS.

The hotspots that FAIL to work are links to Mid-Topic IDs.

BOTH kinds of link work properly in the compiled WinHelp version.
Mid-Topic links fail in the HTML help generated from the same files.

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation