[no subject]

From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- CORP -dot- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 17:00:23 -0800

What... I mean... I thought it was Read the Fantastic Manual!

My question: What is NIHAO?

- Scott Miller
smiller -at- portal -dot- com

Yes. It's a beaut, ain't it? And Marie Paretti came up with a variation
of
it: RTF*OL*M. OL=online. Although we could also use RTFOM.

Uh, that would be RTFO-LM. But personally, I think the F is tastless
and crude, adding nothing to the instruction and demeaning not just the
reader but the writer (if only because it's verbose). Why not just
leave it out?
<<<<<