Re: Acronyms--RTFM

Subject: Re: Acronyms--RTFM
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- WRITEANGLES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 23:30:24 -0800

Matt Ion wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 1997 15:02:06 -0800, Sella Rush wrote:
>
> >This was a new one for me. Does it mean what I think it means?
> > Please! This is a FAMILY listserv.

Read the *funny* manual. I recently got one of those hieroglyph
pendants - the ones that are made to order, usually with your initials.
Mine spells out "RTFM".

Joanne Grey http://www.writeangles.com
Write Angles mailto:j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com

The most certain test by which we judge whether a country
is really free is the amount of security enjoyed by minorities.
-John E E Dalberg, Lord Acton

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!