Re: Looking for DOS Screen Capture Software

Subject: Re: Looking for DOS Screen Capture Software
From: Colleen Adams <Bcbadams -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:16:58 -0500

You may also want to try "Snag-It". I pulled a demo copy off the net about 6
months ago. It seemed to work fine for my DOS apps. I've never tried it,
but there's a screen capture program by Wextech (The Doc-To-Help people).
However, I think it's bundled with their newly released "Documentation
Studio" suite.

I agree with John Wilcox; you will need to run your DOS app within a window
screen.

BTW, I'd be interested in a summary of responses. Good luck! (From my
experience, I've not found an all around good solution to capturing
screens--every option seems to have its trade-offs.)

Colleen Adams
External Documentation Supervisor
Medi-Span, Inc.
Indianapolis, IN