hardware for framemaker

Subject: hardware for framemaker
From: "Allyson C. Harris" <aharris -at- ROCKTENN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 11:28:59 -0500

Our department just bought Framemaker and wants to upgrade our PCs to the
optimal setup for Framemaker.

What is the concensus on:

* how much RAM is ideal? (We have 32 MB now.)
* how much hard disk space? (Some of us have 1 gig, the rest have 2 gigs.)

Our Framemaker instructor told us we need at least 2 gigs if not more, and
64 MG of RAM.

Any feedback is welcome!