Looking for DOS Screen Capture Software

Subject: Looking for DOS Screen Capture Software
From: Ron Rhodes <rrhodes -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:53:53 -0500

Marj,

I had a version of Hi-Jaak that would snap DOS screens (Pretty slick).
Though I don't know if the newest Win95 version still has what you need.

Also, you might try the AltaVista, and HotBot search engines. In the
past, I have had luck getting shareware downloads by searching both
sites.

God Bless,

Ron Rhodes
rrhodes -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com