Tech writing in the Texas Panhandle?

Subject: Tech writing in the Texas Panhandle?
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:53:42 -0800

Is there anyone on the list doing tech writing in the panhandle? I live
in Seattle, but I'm looking to relocate to the Amarillo area (a family
thing), and would appreciate insights into the writing market
(particularly high-tech) north of Lubbock. I know Austin is hot, but
it's a bit far.

TIA!

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com