Can't open digest

Subject: Can't open digest
From: Shannon Ayres <shannon_ayres -at- SECURECOMPUTING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 12:36:26 -0800

I am subscribed to this list server but, unfortunately, each digest is so
long that it crashes my email system without opening the digest. On the few
times it didn't crash my system, it took a long time (about 5 minutes) to
open.

I am also on the Framers Digest list server. They set a limit to the number
of messages they include in each edition of the digest, so that each digest
is quick to open, easy to read, and although there's lots of info in each
one, it's not overwhelming. Some days I receive two or three digests, but
that's fine.

Anyway, I'd like to suggest that this list server does the same. I'd really
like to be able to read these digests.

Shannon Ayres

Shannon Tribich Ayres, Technical Writer
SECURE COMPUTING, Authentication Division
voice: (510)827-5707 fax: (510)827-2593
shannon_ayres -at- securecomputing -dot- com