HELP: Where is the Contents Tab Composer in RoboHELP 5.0?

Subject: HELP: Where is the Contents Tab Composer in RoboHELP 5.0?
From: Kathryn Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:11:10 -0800

I can't find it. I've created a help file that keeps pulling up the
first topic in the file instead of a contents window. There's a button
on the toolbar that looks like the old Contents Tab Composer button
(from 4.0), but it DOES NOTHING. I click on it and nothing happens. I've
already set up a TOC. When I compile and run in RoboHELP, it works fine.
When we run it from the application it goes with, it doesn't.

any ideas? i'm going insane here!

TIA

reply directly to me!
Kathryn Marshall
ModaCAD, Inc. http://www.modacad.com
310-312-9826 mailto:kmarshall -at- modacad -dot- com