FrameMaker 4 to PDF

Subject: FrameMaker 4 to PDF
From: Tamsin Dollin <tdollin -at- ARRAY -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 11:47:09 -0500

Hello
Would anyone mind revisiting FrameMaker 4 to PDF? Our company is (still)
using FM 4 (ugh!) and investigating web publishing with PDF (which I,
regrettably, have never worked with). (Acrobat's coming today!) Can I get a
quickie on the procedure? What problems can I expect? I'm especially
looking to preserve diagrams drawn in FM 4 and X-refs.
Thanks,

Tamsin Dollin
Technical Writer
Array Systems Computing