November Orange County, Calif, FUN Meeting Rescheduled

Subject: November Orange County, Calif, FUN Meeting Rescheduled
From: Margaret Packman <mpackman -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:17:54 -0800

Due to many circumstances (the Region 8 STC Conference, for one), the
November OCFUN meeting has been cancelled. We're trying to reschedule for
Thursday, December 18th.

Sorry for the wide distribution, but I wanted to make sure nobody showed up
for a meeting Thursday and find it not happening.

Ms Packman >(<
mpackman -at- cisco -dot- com
Documentation Goddess, Queen of FUN, DNRC O-
Holder of Past Knowledge

"Alpha's just another word for nothin' left to lose;
Beta's not much better, but it's free."