ISO 14000 research

Subject: ISO 14000 research
From: "Nancy G. Feraldi" <NGF334T -at- WPGATE -dot- SMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 12:09:06 -0600

From the depths of lurkdom I come seeking a real (virtually) world
solution to my writer's block on a degree paper I am writing on "Technical
Editing for the New Millenium -- EMS and ISO 14000." All of you out there
in editing positions . . .
1) What is the level of your knowledge on the subject?
2) What is your organization's level of knowledge?
3) Are you involved in documentation process necessary for
ISO 14000?
4) If so, would you share with me?

My greatest and deepest appreciation is forthcoming.

Nancy Feraldi
ngf334t -at- wpgate -dot- smsu -dot- edu