Live from the Region 8 Conference...

Subject: Live from the Region 8 Conference...
From: Yvonne DeGraw <yvonne -at- SILCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:01:46 -0800

If you can't make it to the Region 8 Conference in Santa Barbara this Friday
and Saturday, stop by our digital whiteboard at
http://stc.org/region8/snb/reg8conf/whitebd.htm

The actual whiteboard will be in the exhibit hall, and attendees will be
able to write messages to the world. We'll ftp the latest image to the Web
at regular intervals.
Yvonne DeGraw, Technical Services o Technical Writing
yvonne -at- silcom -dot- com o Online Help
http://www.silcom.com/~yvonne o Web Documentation
Tel: 805/683-5784 o Database Publishing
Chair, STC Region 8 Conference: http://stc.org/region8/snb/reg8conf