Re: Section Numbering in Word

Subject: Re: Section Numbering in Word
From: Joe Miller <joemiller -at- CANBERRA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:05:16 -0500

Kim,

>Joe - you can control this in Word 6 by choosing Format>Heading
>Numbering.

We're using Word 7, which I should have said in my original post,
and "Format>Heading Numbering" does just what you suggest.

We did use that function to change the font size for each heading level,
but the problem persists (the chapter head's number and the major
heading's number are different sizes).

--Joe
joemiller -at- canberra -dot- com