Re: Website HTML Tool Needed

Subject: Re: Website HTML Tool Needed
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:51:47 -0500

Bill

The Explorer in MS FrontPage will do something like this, but you have
to import the files into FP first.

You can enter a search and replace command...it will go from page to
page, open the page, bring you to the string to be changed, make the
change, then save and close the file. It opens each first so that you
can decline a particular change instead of it being done without your
input.

John

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

HEY! Are you coming to the NJ TechWriter lunch? So far, about 10
of us are. Ask me about it.