Re: Frame 5.5 Bug

Subject: Re: Frame 5.5 Bug
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:05:16 -0700

It's not a bug. Frame manages flows separately in TOCs, so the mail
flow, usually Flow A, comes first, then the tables.

Although one-row tables make it easy to use color behind text, the
numbering issue you point out is the downside.

Consider using a graphic frame on the reference page with the heading
paragraph format. In Advanced properties, choose the frame in Frame
Below. You'll need to adjust the Basic properties space below setting to
a negative amount sufficient to place the color shape in the reference
frame behind the paragraph text. You only need to establish this setting
once, then update the paragraph format.

[snipped]

> e numbered paragraphs like 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 -- and
> then stick in a 1 row table -- here's what I get: 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 1.1

Regards,
Peter Gold Adobe Products Applications Engineer HighSoft, Inc.
Voice: 1.888.746.6066 | mailto:peter -at- highsoft -dot- com
Visit HighSoft's Web Site: http://www.highsoft.com