Re: TOOLS: Problems with Word/WordPerfect?

Subject: Re: TOOLS: Problems with Word/WordPerfect?
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 16:53:47 -0500

Sarah...maybe I don't understand your response, but if I do...OF COURSE
IT DOES!!

To mirror margins, File->Page Setup In the bottom left corner of the
dialog box, you will see a little check box called Mirror Margins. When
you place a checkmark in it, the Left and Right margins changes to
Inside and Outside. You can now change inside to maybe .75 and outside
to .5 Works fine (within the limitations of how well Word does anything
(grin))

Now, create two footers, one for even page and one for odd page. For
the even page, place the page number on the left side corner of the
footer, and for odd page, in the right corner of the footer.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

HEY! Are you coming to the NJ TechWriter lunch? So far, about 10
of us are. Ask me about it.