Red X's (Again) in Word -Reply

Subject: Red X's (Again) in Word -Reply
From: David Hailey <FAHAILEY -at- WPO -dot- HASS -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:01:43 -0700

I have run into this problem a number of times. I finally started running two
copies of my document, one, a working copy, that I never print, the other a
"save as" print copy. I do a save as "print.doc" and print that one. If it
screws up, I have not lost the principal doc. Others probably have better
solutions, but that is easy enough for me.

For what it's worth.

Dave Hailey
Here at USU where it is snowing.