Re: Word margins

Subject: Re: Word margins
From: Emru Townsend <emru -at- CORECO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:35:23 -0500

SARAH SCHLOSSER <SARAH -at- PERFNET -dot- COM> asks:

>Okay, I marked Mirror Margins and that worked great, but do I now have
>to create a separate header and footer for every page of the document?
>(We produce very large manuals and this could be incredibly time
>consuming.)

Nope. If you've set different headers for even and odd pages (Page
Setup>Layout, I believe) you only have to set the headers and footers on
one odd page and one even page. Word will take care of the rest.

One detail: if your document is already divided into sections, you may have
to go into the proceeding sections and set the headers and footers as being
the same as the previous ones. Maybe. (I never remember if Word
automatically copies the previous section's headers and footers
automatically.)

Emru Townsend
emru -at- coreco -dot- com