confessions of a keeper

Subject: confessions of a keeper
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <numskull -at- TEXHOMA -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 22:16:46 -0600

I have a confession. I am a keeper. I tend to keep anything
that I perceive to have value--now or in the future. I'm
trying to change. I'm trying to throw or give some things
away. Simply, simplify. My tiny cubicle cannot take it
anymore. Here's how you can help:

I have kept some old manuals that we no longer need. I kept
them because I found them to be well written and a good reference,
but the subject is no longer relevant to me, so now they mostly have
historical charm. Would anyone out there care to have an IBM BASIC
reference guide? An IBM DOS reference manual for version 3.3?

Would anyone care to have old STC Technical Communication
journals that were given to me, circa 1980-1987 (not
complete)?

LaVonna

Please note new email address:
work: lfunkhouser -at- corecomm -dot- com

LaVonna Funkhouser
home: numskull -at- texhoma -dot- net
work: lfunkhouser -at- corecomm -dot- com