Re: Font Tools and Libraries

Subject: Re: Font Tools and Libraries
From: William E Newkirk <wenewkir -at- MBNOTES -dot- CCA -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:10:08 -0500

From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
>I've done well with Monotype's bargain fonts, but I haven't >seen a
package for those in quite a while.
Monotype, of course, is one of the classic foundries. I'm also very
fond
of FontHaus, which has some unique fonts, including many solely for
the
Mac.
not too long ago, Monotype announced that Agfa was going to be handling
their fonts and that Monotype was getting out of the direct sales biz.
haven't had a reason to buy anything lately, but did get the new CDs..

Bill Newkirk
Collins General Aviation Division Publications Department
Rockwell Collins, Inc., Melbourne Florida
wenewkir -at- collins -dot- rockwell -dot- com