Re: Word 97 Numbering Bugs??

Subject: Re: Word 97 Numbering Bugs??
From: Todd Snarr <todd_snarr -at- AUTOSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 07:52:13 -0700

>2. Refer to the following articles on the Microsoft knowledge base:
> Article Q172764 Changes to List Number Style May be Lost
> Article Q157844 Format of List Style Unexpectantly Removed

Also check Article Q173378 Indentation in List Disappears After Restart Numbering. I pounded my head for a day on this one, but finally found this workaround (press ENTER twice at the end of the first list, select the numbering scheme you want from Bullets and Numbering, and then click Restart Numbering).However, if you have lists within list within lists--like in many of our fspecs--this workaround is still limiting.

Todd Snarr
Auto-Soft Corporation
todd_snarr -at- autosoft -dot- com