function point analysis

Subject: function point analysis
From: DIGEST Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:11:10 -0500

Hi, Listmembers:

Does anyone out there have experience with function point analysis methodology in relation to
predicting the writer-hours required to complete documentation ( user manuals, etc.)?

Please reply to me off-list, and I'll summarize responses for the list next week.

For the curious, here's a place to find out more about it: <http://www.qpmg.com/fp-intro.htm>

TIA
Happy Thanksgiving, ALL ~

Lucille