FrontPage 98 Reference

Subject: FrontPage 98 Reference
From: "King, Jeffrey D" <JKing -at- EASTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 09:17:57 -0500

I have been using a beta of FrontPage 98, and my company is considering
buying copies for several people. I would like to know if anyone has
recommendations for a good reference book for FrontPage 98. I searched
the Techwhirl archives and found a recommendation for a Laura LeMay book
for FrontPage 97, but I found nothing for FrontPage 98. Please send
recommendations directly to my e-mail address.
Thanks,
Jeff King
jking -at- eastech -dot- com