Re: FrontPage 98 Beta Frustrations

Subject: Re: FrontPage 98 Beta Frustrations
From: Mark Gellis <mgellis -at- NOVA -dot- GMI -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 08:47:55 -0500

My own experience is that the best html editors are the ones that come with
Netscape. Get Netscape 3.01 Gold or Netscape 4.0 Professional (if you have
Netscape 3.01, stay with it unless you need to do bleeding edge stuff; 4.0
will make you crazy). They are easy to use and they know when to stop (you
have to do the java stuff yourself). The only things they seem to lack is an
easy cut-and-paste command for lifting stuff from other web pages you have
done earlier, but that's what ^C and ^V are for. ;)

Mark