Microsoft Help Compiler Problem

Subject: Microsoft Help Compiler Problem
From: Brett Peruzzi <Brett -dot- Peruzzi -at- FDC-INVEST -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 13:52:18 -0500

One of my staff is having trouble compiling a Winhelp file. We are
using the Microsoft Help Compiler, Version 3.10.445, and Doc-to-Help
Version 1.6.

Compilation halts with the following message:

Error 4639: Error in file '(our RTF file name)' at byte offset 0xDD71

This is a new one on us. Anyone have an idea what the problem is and
how we can solve it?

TIA,

Brett Peruzzi
First Data Investor Services Group
Boston, MA USA
Brett -dot- Peruzzi -at- fdc-invest -dot- com