Citing Sites ;-)

Subject: Citing Sites ;-)
From: "P.A. Gantt" <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 16:33:01 -0500

Dependz... an undergarment.
===================

> The new MLA styleguide also provides information onciting web pages...

If you are writing for an English Department or
some Humanities then use MLA.

If you are writing for a Business, Engineering,
or some Humanities Departments (like
HRD) then use APA.

If you are writing for a Business firm or
doing technical writing where the above
two styles are not kosher then use
The Chicago Style.

If that fails try the MSnot <ooops meant>
MicroSoft Guide.

I think if you check the archives
I have sent references to help (and so has
Buck, Teresa, and Arlen) URLs for the above
Style Manuals...

On the subject of archives... does anyone else
ever have trouble accessing them besides me.
Make an ol' woman feel better and say I am
not the only one please. Otherwise it's
senility!

http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html,

da T.

--

P.A. Gantt
pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
Electronic Media Design and Support
M.S., HRD, The University of Tennessee