Printers

Subject: Printers
From: Buck & Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- WF -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 03:41:47 -0600

omigawd! Twice in two days I've needed advice from the group.

I've just purchased a small-town newspaper. Previous owner was still
pasting the paper on a giant light table, although she printed
everything through a Mac (at least she wasn't using a typewriter).

I want to go to full electronic printing. It will take a month or so to
make the transition because the contract printshop requires camera-ready
copy (not electronic). I'll change shops withing a couple of months.

Anyway, that all means that I'll need a large format (11x17) laser
printer. I know there are reviews out there for all this hardware, but
can anyone point me to a printer review page?

Also, what experience with this size printer has there been by members?

Many thanx

--

Buck Buchanan
writer -at- wf -dot- net