Re: Tutorials

Subject: Re: Tutorials
From: Scott Gray <scotty -at- CM -dot- MATH -dot- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 14:08:05 -0600

Smokey,

I didn't understand this, but I don't have a degree in Education
(mathematics).
Maybe it's why I have to sit people down and try it out on them
and then make corrections in my presentations so much.

What is an SME? What is cognitive domain phases?

Scott Mills Gray
scotty -at- cm -dot- math -dot- uiuc -dot- edu
http://www.useractive.com

"I hear and I forget, I see and I forget, I do and I forget" -- confused.