JOB: SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Subject: JOB: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
From: Laura Bean Warner <laura -dot- bean -at- DELTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:53:42 -0600

My company has two openings for Software Engineers, one Test Engineer II
and one for a Software Engineer II. I send this message to offer
further information send any interested individuals about these
positions (or let me know if you know anyone), since they are very
related to but are not Technical Writer positions. SIMS Deltec
manufactures medical devices including computerized ambulatory drug
pumps. These pumps use software that run them and the documentation
part is my job :-)

Laura Bean Warner
(laura -dot- bean -at- deltec -dot- com)