Automation

Subject: Automation
From: Mac McCartt <mmccartt -at- AUTOIII -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 08:51:16 -0800

I have a problem. Perhaps somone out there can help.

I am about to lose my Mac workstation to the let's-standardize-on-Wintel
movement.

On the Mac, I have increased my productivity with a utility called QuicKeys.
It allowed me to create macros to "automate" tasks under a single
keystroke, both within a given application and between applications.

I am looking for a similar utility for Windows NT. Can anyone point me in
the right direction? Please respond directly to me; I will summarize the
flood of useful responses I hope to get.

TIA,

- - - Electronic Signature - - -
Mac McCartt/mmccartt -at- autoiii -dot- com
805 376 5223/FAX 805 376 5005
- - - Electronic Signature - - -