JOB - Dallas, Texas

Subject: JOB - Dallas, Texas
From: Rebecca Carr <rebecca -at- WHITE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 13:46:59 -0600

------------------------------

Before you read this post, may I say that TI offers exceptional
working conditions in a terrific team environment. Contracting
positions are often long term, however, so don't apply if you like
to change jobs often. I've been here 8 years and there are others
who have been here longer!

Please do not send your resumes to me, but to the addresses listed
at the bottom of the post.

JOB POSTING

Texas Instruments Incorporated is currently seeking a full-time contract
technical writer with extensive engineering background for a 12+ month
contract.

Job Duties: To produce software reference manuals, programming guides,
and user guides for leading-edge digital compression products by working
closely with project engineering staff. You will be dedicated to the
DCP product group.

Skill Requirements:

-Advanced knowledge of data structure theory,data compression algorithms,
and digital signal processing techniques

-Experience writing and organizing a large volume of technical information
into highly structured documents.

-Superior written communication skills

-Superior organizational ability

-Strong initiative and ability to work without supervision

-Commitment to producing quality documentation within a critical
time frame.

-Ability to understand the documentation and development process.

-FrameMaker experience, PC skills

Minimum Education:

-BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science

Please submit letter of interest and resume to:

T.L Hayes
c/o Texas Instruments Incorporated
8505 Forest Lane, MS 8711
Dallas, Texas 75243