jobs in NC

Subject: jobs in NC
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 13:29:00 -0500

Actually, it depends where in NC -- software industry rates in Research
Triangle Park are high (out of the software industry they are quite low,
in general).

The main reason you are getting calls is because, while there are tons
of writers, the majority are in good-paying positions and won't budge --
unemployment is about 2% here in the "silicon valley of the east". As a
hiring manager, it's been tough.

Speaking of jobs... I'll be posting for a junior-to-midlevel person
soon...

A.

--
Alexia Prendergast