Re: Technophobia/Information Anxiety/who are we?

Subject: Re: Technophobia/Information Anxiety/who are we?
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton -at- GR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 11:18:53 -0600

DURL wrote:

> Now the question is, "Which is more important--one's writing
> skills, or one's software skills?"

I don't think you can afford to pick one over the other. I think you've
got to keep up with both.

So you have to pick and choose. I don't try to keep up with all the
tools, only the ones that appear useful after a short glance. I miss
some things that way, but the things I'm concentrating on--our product,
what it does, and how to best communicate that. I'm hopelessly
understaffed right now (just me), so I have no choice but to prioritize.
The prioritization is the key.

Chris
--
Chris Hamilton, Senior Technical Writer