Site management of converted HTML files

Subject: Site management of converted HTML files
From: "Julie C. Deutz" <jdeutz -at- GPS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 15:51:59 -0600

Hello all:

I'm interested in site management software to automatically verify the
links in my help files as this has been a very tedious process in the past.
I downloaded the evaluation copy of Homesite 3.0: what a great product for
the price! I created a project and checked the links and it spit out every
anchor link as an error. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if
there isn't support in the product for checking these links.

I document browser-based software applications for a financial software
company. I provide pdf files and HTML-based help by single-sourcing using
Word and HTML Transit. Also, is anyone else who is single-sourcing doc
using any other site management packages?

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Julie Deutz
jdeutz -at- gps -dot- com
Great Plains Software, Fargo ND (Where snow is melting in December. Can
you believe it?)